Monday 27 January 2014

Ferris wheels and Keith Urban

The view at the top of the Ferris Wheel. 




A couple saturdays ago Soph and I ran away to Seattle to explore for the day. The border guards had a hard time believing us. Heeeeyyy can't a little pour student travel on a budget?! We stopped at the outlets, and went on the Ferris wheel (it was soooo rainy and windy!! Quite the adrenaline rush!) And topped off our tummy's at the Cheesecake Factory!
Rainy Seattle
Lobster anyone? 


Then that same week we got to go to the highly anticipated Keith Urban concert in Vancouver!! Soph and I have always loved country music for as long as I can remember! And for aaaaggges we have talked about going to a concert together. This one was ideal!!! And it was my first concert EVER! Our lovely Keith did not disapoint! 

Now that my husband got me a DLSR for christmas - the photo quality on this blog should start to improve =) 


peace and love, 
glor

No comments:

Post a Comment